Continuing with the tutorial theme, this week's Monday's Challenge is to use one of the tutorials posted in the Tutorials Forum on the CC Message Board. There are lots to choose from! But if you're really desperate, you can always add a tutorial to the forum and then use it. ;)
Hanging by a Moment's Glittered Border Tutorial
Rules and fine print:
- Use any one of the tutorials in the Tutorial Forum in a project - layout, card, altered item, etc.
- Share your project in the Monday's Challenge section of the CC Gallery, and post a link to it in the comments of this blog post, or in this thread in the Monday's Challenge section of the CC Message Board.
- Projects must be new creations for this contest, but can be entered in other CC contests (ie Monthly Kit Contest) as long as the other contest's rules allow.
- Project does not have to use a CC monthly kit.
- One entry per person.
- Contest ends Sunday, March 27, 11:59 PM.
Winner will be announced March 28th on the CC Blog and will have 14 days to email Jamie@coordinatescollections.com to claim her prize.