Happy Monday crafters! Please forgive the late post, it's been a crazy couple of weeks!
I'm sure you're all eager to know what this month's challenge will be. Well, it's a very hot trend in scrapbooking, you seen it everywhere, maybe already love doing it...
Weather you're an expert with the sewing machine or can't sew to save your life (like me!), you'll love the unique accent that a few stitches add to your pages!
For my page, I used a Making Memories ruler with holes as a guide and stitched away using floss. Yes, it is time consuming but I actually did it while watching TV and didn't mind taking the extra minutes to add a unique border to my layout.
Do you recognize the cute papers and embellies? They're from the fun Sweet 'N Sassy kit. I think the hand stitching really complemented these papers well...
Now it's your turn to grab some needle and thread (or floss) and add some stitches to your layouts!
- Create a layout that includes machine or hand stitching.
- Post your layout on your personal blog or in the CC Gallery. The title of your post should be “Coordinates Collections March Blog Hop Challenge.”
- Come back here and use Mister Linky at the end of this post to add the URL link to your layout. In order to qualify for the prize, you must post your project by 11pm EST March 30th. Be sure to link to your actual Blog Hop project POST, not just to your blog.
- During the Blog Hop, visit the blogs/galleries then head to the CC Blog Hop forum! Take some time to praise your fellow scrappers, discuss anything new you might have learned and provide each other with valuable feedback.
- One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $20 Gift Certificate to the CC Store! Winner will be announced on the CC Blog on March 31st.